Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 122

So cold today! Gotta love it.

Today was pretty much the same as any other Wednesday, I think. Hmm... I have to register for classes tomorrow, which will be stressful, but not so bad. Mom sent me a box today! It had cookies, and my warm red winter coat, some stuff I forgot at home, and A QUILT! So happeh.

On a different note, I did something I never thought I'd do.

I gave a boy my number.

He's in my Japanese class, and he seems really sweet. He's on my bus route. I get off before he does, so I slipped him my number when the bus reached my stop. I hope he doesn't ignore me or anything. All my life, any time I've told a guy I like him, something goes wrong. Either he's gay, or he's a jerk, or he ignores me, or he asks out my twin sister a week later (but that's another story).

One thing I'm thankful for in my apartment: I now have a fire in my fireplace. Toby's a happy puppy. Back home, even if it's in the middle of June, he'll sit on the hearth and stare at people. The Duraflame log isn't as warm as real firewood, but that's okay. I may sleep out here tonight, because it's just so cozy ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment