Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 128

Ahhhhh... Classes are over, thank goodness. I've still got a long way to go before I can go home, but a week from right now I will be home, with a real fire in the fireplace, Sophie in my lap and good food in mah belleh.
Haven't seen the sun... since Friday? I think that's it. But yeah. It's so foggy today, I mentioned on my facebook status that I was expecting Jack the Ripper for tea. I thought it was rather clever.

Working on making my jewelry for the Yule ball on Sunday. My dress is brown, but I think for a nice contrast I'll use blue. I have a cameo I can make into a hairclip, and I still need to make the bracelet and earrings, but I know what I want to do, and I know how I'm gonna do it.

So cold. Gonna wrap up in a blankie and watch TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment