Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 131

Done with my first exams! YAYAY! Bio Anth was a real toughie, but Kyle, awesome that he is, quizzed me before it started, so I feel all right. The last question was easy...

Which of the following is NOT a part of the super-phylum A.....?
A) primates
B) tree shrews
C) flying squirrels
D) bats
E) dinosaurs

lol...

Well, there was a miscalculation. The Yule Ball is tomorrow night, instead of Sunday... So I tried on the three dresses I was considering a while ago. The silver dress I wore to prom still fits (it stretches, that's probably the reason >.<), but I don't like how it looks, the red dress looks nice, and the brown one, that I've spent hours making the jewelry for, doesn't fit at all. Sad face. But the red one IS more festive, and I can just grab some plain jewelry that I already have.

Gonna pamper myself tomorrow, gonna get a manicure. My nails are really long (which I can't stand, I usually clip them as short as they go so I can type easier) so I might as well get a French or American manicure so they look nice for the ball. I love saying that I'm going to a ball... I feel like a princess ^_^

Speaking of princess, Disney's new princess movie comes out TODAY!!! I'm so excited to go see it! I'm an unofficial Disney princess, just so you know. I'm that awesome. Just waiting for my magical adventure to come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment